ABOUT DR. TARLOWE
CONDITIONS COMMONLY TREATED BY DR. TARLOWE
Dr. Michael Tarlowe specializes in Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Surgery.
He also provides clinical consultations, second opinions, and expert testimony and assessments.
Colorectal surgery is a field in medicine, dealing with disorders of the rectum, anus, and colon. The field is also known as proctology, but the latter term is now used infrequently within medicine, and is most often employed to identify practices relating to the anus and rectum in particular.
— The World Health Organization
“General Surgery” is a discipline of surgery having a central core of knowledge embracing anatomy, physiology, metabolism, immunology, nutrition, pathology, wound healing, shock and resuscitation, intensive care, and neoplasia, which are common to all surgical specialties.
— American College of Surgeons
- “Dr. Tarlowe, Until now I associated the word “surgery” with misery. After being under the careful watch of a doctor like you, I associate surgery with healthy recovery. Thanks doctor.”
– Karen P.
- “Dr. Tarlowe, I just wanted to tell you how thankful and appreciative I am of your good advice and services. All is well and I’m able to live a more normal, less apprehensive life again. Thanks once again!!”
– Barry G.
- “Dr. Tarlowe….thanks to your extraordinary gifts, today I am a changed man. I can’t thank you enough for all you’ve done for me. For your superb care, your patience, graciousness, determination and for those gifted hands. I shall be forever grateful to you…Thank you for restoring my life.”
– Michael B.
- “Dr. Tarlowe made me feel very comfortable. He was patient and professional.”
– Sandy S.
- “Awesome! 2nd time with this doctor! The best ever! Knows his stuff! Very kind! Gentle manner!”
– Julie B.
- “Dr. Tarlowe has an excellent bedside manner. He’s charismatic, energetic, professional, and really took the time to answer my questions and address my concerns. His front office staff is very friendly. I only had to wait a few minutes and they even had my paperwork pre-filled from Zocdoc. I should’ve come to Dr. Tarlowe much sooner!”
– Brian T.
- “Great office staff and Great Physician. Really cares about his patients. Very thorough, answered all questions and does not rush you. Great follow up, Seen this gem of a Physician 3x and every visit was a pleasure. I would not use anyone else for the conditions he treats.”
– Joel L.
- “Very knowledgeable and attentive. Nice doctor and you can tell he knows what he’s doing. He’s personable and has great bedside manners. Cleared up an issue I had for months in a second asked me “why didn’t you come to me first?” And I should’ve. Thanks dr. Will recommend to everyone who gets issues in this matter.”
– Giancarlo G.
- “Very thorough, took the time to learn about me as a new patient in a sit down before any examinations. The whole office functioned like a well oiled machine while I was there.”
– Daniel G.
- “Dr. Tarlowe had a great candor and was able to take his time to properly articulate my diagnosis in layman’s terms and even provide the usage of models which is helpful to me as I am more a visual learner. Staff was professional and punctual.”
– Theresa R.
HEALTH PLANS FOR CLINICAL WORK
We accept most insurance plans, however, we strongly suggest that you call ahead to make sure we accept your specific plan.
It is important that you understand the terms of your insurance coverage. Review your policy for information about co-pays, deductibles, co-insurance and other coverage items. In particular, please check with your insurance carrier regarding their referral policy. It is the patient’s responsibility to obtain any necessary referrals prior to his or her appointment.
Full payment is expected at the time of your visit. If applicable, please be prepared to pay your co-payment and/or any co-insurance at the time of your visit. We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards as payment.